Gamerz Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your one stop forum for all your gaming topics.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your little introduction to bat programing! (FREE!!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BillNyeTheUSSpy

BillNyeTheUSSpy

Pointz : 156

Your little introduction to bat programing! (FREE!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Your little introduction to bat programing! (FREE!!!!)   Your little introduction to bat programing! (FREE!!!!) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:10 am

Hello youngsters, I'm going to post the first programming tutorial. Although I fail at bat, you can make a little program that says hi to you! yay! OK, a bat file is a batch file, its mainly used to make viruses but you can use it for other stuff unknown to man. Well. Yeah.

This is a never ending little thing that will annoy your friends if you can get them to download them! (unless they are shmart and close it)

Step one: Open up Mr. Notepad.
Step 2: Realize that this is a serious tutorial, not like my other...
Step 3: On the top line, write "@echo off" without the quotes. I dont know why you do this, but it starts the bat file.
Step 4: On the next line, Write ":start" This is a point that you will get later... LOL
Step 5: On the next line, Write "color a". This will give you a nice green text color!
Step 6: On the next line, write "echo 1" basically is what the program will show you when you open it up.
Step 7: Next line, write "echo 12", go to your next line, "echo 123" well, do as many as you want, i went up to 9, then went back down.
Step 8: Wonder why your doing this.
Step 8 and a half: Next line, write "goto start"
Step 9: Check that you have the same script as mine (except Step 7, you dont need to copy the same thing)

@echo off
:start
color a
echo 1
echo 12
echo 123
echo 1234
echo 12345
echo 123456
echo 1234567
echo 12345678
echo 123456789
echo 12345678
echo 1234567
echo 123456
echo 12345
echo 1234
echo 123
echo 12
echo 1
goto start

Step 10: Click "Save as" Name it tutorial.bat. Make sure you have "all files" at "Save as type" part (if you have vista, im not sure if its in other systems).
Step 11: Exit Mr. Notepad. Cry as you turn it off.
Step 12: Find your new file and double click it
Step 13: You just got number roll'd.
Step 14: Congragulate yourself.
Step 15: Leave a comment below saying "BILLNYETHEUSSPY IS MY HERO!!!"
Step 16: Make BillNyeTheUSSpy a GFX moderator or Programming moderator.
Step 17: If you have a problem, leave a comment. But give me a offering such as "Oh great Bill, please except this offering of chocolate chip cookies! Now pls help me with my problem"

THE END
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BillNyeTheUSSpy
[Mod]Equilibrium

Pointz : 117

PostSubject: Re: Your little introduction to bat programing! (FREE!!!!)   Your little introduction to bat programing! (FREE!!!!) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:56 pm

If you want to be a Mod get 100+ posts first Very Happy

and I'm not gonna try that, I already got rickrolled too much >_<
Back to top Go down
BillNyeTheUSSpy

BillNyeTheUSSpy

Pointz : 156

PostSubject: Re: Your little introduction to bat programing! (FREE!!!!)   Your little introduction to bat programing! (FREE!!!!) EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:47 pm

ITS THE NUMBER ROLL!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BillNyeTheUSSpy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your little introduction to bat programing! (FREE!!!!)   Your little introduction to bat programing! (FREE!!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Your little introduction to bat programing! (FREE!!!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamerz Heaven :: Programming :: Tutorials-
Jump to: